Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BIG MESS!!

So I was on the computer working and I thought the girls were playing in their room. Oh No!They were playing alright, but NOT in their room! I decided to check on them and came out to this lovely mess! Two dozen eggs cracked all over the floor and the piano! Oh My Gosh! My first reaction was "What the heck are you doing, absolutely not"! Then I took a deep breath in and realized they are just kids, do not beat the crap out of them over a big mess! Do take a picture so we can show them all the trouble they caused me. I probably could post about one of these posts a day titled "BIG MESS".

You can only see half of the mess!! It was all over the piano keys as well.


How could you get mad at this?!!


SILLY GIRLS!!

On the contrary, the good outways the bad with kids, doesn't it? As much as my girls make messes and cause trouble, they make me laugh even more!!

Moms maxi pads! Or bandaids as they called them. Abby was the accomplice in crime.


I am sorry but I couldn't resist this! She was playing dress up and obviously got dressed all by herself. She had taken off her diaper and this is what you get!

And then she was trying to be a BIG girl like Abby. She is wearing about 5 pairs of pannies! She doesn't quite qualify for a BIG girl yet.

I was looking all over for Abby around the house and couldn't find her. Until she popped out of the dirty clothes hamper. She sure got me. And yes, she is also naked! My girls love to get naked for some reason.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Super fun (except the eggs part)! Your girls are so beautiful. I'm thrilled that I will get to see them more often now that you have a blog.

Kelly said...

I used to have problems with Ami and eggs...she didn't stop either- just learned to hide the eggs! I'm so glad you have a blog. I didn't know you did. It will be easier to keep in touch now.

dani said...

you are a better mom than I am-I probably would have gone with the beat them (especially on my piano!) ;)

Caralee said...

Thanks Jenyce. You started my day with a good laugh! I love the snuggy and the maxi pad pictures. You have such cute girls full of personality. I am probably coming down the week of the Nov. 17th. do you think you might be able to get together?

Caralee said...

Hey Jenyce it turns out that I am not coming down this week. Sick kids. But I will be there the week after Thanksgiving. Maybe we can get together then?

Kaylani said...

Your girls "crack" me up! I just realized that my comment is funny in two ways...eggs and bum! Glad I found your blog!

Los Torrientes said...

They love to get naked? Related to Ryan, it sounds like. (umm... I'm related, so am I allowed to make illicit comments on your blog?) I love the tu tu butt picture and all of the others. The band aids? The eggs? Sounds like they're Harris' alright. Sorry about that, but at least they have your good looks!

Amanda said...

I laughed right out loud! your girls look like an awesome pair! Although, I am with "dani" on the egg mess...beating is what would have happened at my house. The buns would have gotten a post on my blog too! I love it!