Sunday, October 19, 2008

April

I can't recall much that happened in April other than Nelson and Francie (Ryan's mom and dad) moved to Duncan, Az. This was such a sad time for us and our girls:( We really enjoyed having them live next door to us. It was fun for me to get to know them a little better and grow so much closer to them. I have the BEST in-laws ever. My mother-in-law is the nicest, most caring person who loves her children sooo much and would do anything to help them. She loves her grandchildren just as much and is the best grandma. My girls love to play with grandma Francie. I feel honored that they call me Francie Jr. My father-in-law is also a very loving person. He has taken me in as one of his daughters and for this I am so grateful since he is my only father figure right now. He is doing a fabulous job. I have never met anyone who works as hard as he does and who literally is such a wonderful husband (Actually I think Ryan is right on his tail). Anyways, we are so happy for them, they are loving it down there. We miss them a bunch but are lucky enough to still see them every couple of months.

No comments: