Sunday, October 19, 2008

JANUARY


Abby, Spencer, Brinton, Mady, Ms. Jenyce & Kenna



In January I decided to be ambitious and start a preschool in my home. I had 4 students, 7 if you count my little Kenna who thought she was one of the BIG kids. Bless her heart she was trying to do her best but ended up giving me the equivalent of 3 extra students. I truly enjoyed the experience... but I am SO glad I am now done! (Thanks Kenna... You ruined it and you have convinced me that it is better to put Abby in preschool than to run my own.) Now I get to enjoy a nice little break and I actually have time to get things done (like blogging). In all seriousness, I really enjoyed working with the kids, it just ended up being more work than I had anticipated.



1 comment:

Caralee said...

That was a fun review. Thanks for sharing. Emily keeps talking about getting everyone together at Christmas. I think that would be a blast. It's only about 2 months until we move down. I look forward to seeing you then.