Sunday, October 19, 2008

JULY


SAN CARLOS MEXICO!!



We were very blessed to be able to go with our friends the Mavity's, Stewarts, and Makelprangs to San Carlos Mexico this year for the 4th of July. We were kid free and had such a fabulous time. That was the first time I have been to Mexico, what an awesome experience! I had no idea how blessed we are to live here. It was eye opening to see the people. We left early Wednesday morning in Drew's GINORMOUS truck. Here are all the guys getting our visas just past the border.






The rest of the rode trip was great until we stopped to eat and I realized I had left my wallet back home (I know that is so stupid). I had taken it out of my purse in the car to get gas and didn't put it back in. I was sooo embarrassed and started thinking that I was going to be stuck in Mexico and my family would have to come visit me because I had no I.D. to get back across the border. Way to go Jenyce..... Ryan even asked me before we left if I was sure that I had my I.D (sure I do, it's always in my purse). I probably should check next time. After discussing it with Jake secretly because I felt soooo dumb, he reassured us that someone could email us a copy of my I.D. to show at the border if necessary. Anyways, we arrived safely and this is how we spent the next week. It seriously was heaven!




TO BE CONTINUED......



No comments: