Sunday, October 19, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A BLOG!!

So I can't believe that I hopped on the "BLOGWAGON"! I am a little slow getting started. Actually, I started a few months ago and I haven't posted anything until now. I am still trying to figure out how to work this thing. I told myself I would never have a blog and here it is. I was finally convinced by Dani that it is great for journaling/scrapbooking. She told me that you can print out your blog each year! I LOVE that! (again a little slow, that is old news). I do not have time for scrapbooking anymore and am so far behind it's not even funny! So I am really excited about documenting our lives and actually being up to date instead of behind! I Love to
SIMPLIFY!! And I have had a great time catching up on everybody else and how they are doing through their blogs.

No comments: