Monday, February 9, 2009

Our House...


Just Kidding! I wish that was our house! That is actually our backyard view of our new neighbors.

This is our house....almost as good!

We are so grateful for this house that we have been blessed with. Our neighbors that live behind us have graciously allowed us to rent from them. This opportunity has allowed Ryan to attend nursing school and only work a little bit, therefore able to focus most of his time and energy on school!

This is that fabulous ditch that Ryan backed the car into! The picture doesn't do it justice. Below are a few of my favorites! If you want to see more....come on over! We welcome visitors...

....told you so! This is my new doormat that is so amazing! I still laugh every time I see it!


Yes....wood paneling throughout the house! The best part is the camouflage door! Do you see the door handle? Gotta love it!


And lastly, the master bath mural....a gold tree! Guarantee you haven't seen anything like it! She's a beauty.


Kitchen...obviously


Family room


Our bedroom


Ryan's office/guest room /more wood paneling
And that's the tour of most of our house. The girls room was a total mess and I didn't feel like cleaning it, so there you have it. This is for those of you losers who won't make it here to visit us!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the doormat! Where did you get it?!
And your house is too cute for being students. Our house doesn't even
look that decorated right now!

The Rowleys said...

Hey, we are coming to visit tomorrow! Hope you are ready for a wild and crazy day with the kids and me and Dani. Watch out here we come!!

Harris Family said...

I love it. Can't wait to visit. Don't ya just love life as a student?

Susan said...

I love your master bedroom and family room. I love how you decorate I must see it in person. Wasn't the snow fun. There are a few good things about living in this small town and thats one of them. Every year since we have been here it has snowed at least once. And just enough to play in and have fun, nothing too hard to deal with.

Caralee said...

Thanks for the tour of the house. That was fun!