Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It SNOWED Last Night!!


I am so excited! I have lived in Mesa/Chandler my whole life so this is new to me. The wind woke me up last night because it was so loud and strong! I thought our roof was going to blow off! I have a serious problem going back to sleep once I'm awake and I am up for an hour or two. We'll talk about that another day. Anyway, at 2:30a.m. I noticed it was snow not just wind and I was so excited! I woke Ryan up and we watched it for awhile. That is my yard, that is so cool! Whoohoo!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

sWeet! Hope there is enough so the girls can have some fun. I love the snow... I hate to drive in it though.

Butterfield Family said...

Hi Ryan and Jenyce! I think your house looks really cute. Jenyce you could make a dumpster look good. Too bad I didn't get to see you guys when I was in town, I did see your kids at Francie's though. I can't believe how big they are and how much they look like Ryan. It's a good thing you're so pretty Ryan.