Monday, February 9, 2009

Grandparents / Great-Grandparents!!

Right before Christmas Grandpa Kottraba was in a nursing home for a little bit. He was really close to our house so the girls and I got to go visit a few times. The girls just loved to talk to all the ol' folks. This picture was right before Christmas when my family went caroling. Grandma and Grandpa Kottraba were very happy to see us! I am glad that the girls have been able to get to know their Great-Grandparents!


They look a little stoned but still dang cute. Before we moved we stayed with my Mom at her house. The girls absolutely love Grandma and Grandpa T. In fact, we probably wore them out while we were there. The girls constantly wanted to go in their room to see them. I am so glad that they moved in with my Mom because we have had the chance to see them a lot more! I have always been very close to my grandparents but have grown to love them even more now. The sweetest thing was when Kenna climbed up on Grandpa's lap and he rocked her for about 20 minutes. She did not move a muscle. So sweet! I love my grandparents sooooo much and am so grateful for all the time we get to spend with them! We sure do miss you guys! Thanks for all you have done for us and for all of the fun memories! We love you!!

1 comment:

Caralee said...

Very sweet pictures. The girls will love those pictures when they get older.