Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abby Has Hair - (a little bit)


Abby has pony tails, I can't believe it! The other day I was playing with her hair and realized we probably could do some pony tails. The smile on her face was the best! She has recently noticed that all the princesses and all her friends have long hair! She puts her pajama pants on her head and says "look mommy, my long hair." She keeps asking if her hair is growing. I reassure her that it is growing just very very slowly! This is a huge stepping stone for us and we are very excited!
The cutest is that Abby has always called them "tail hairs". Now just about every morning she asks if we can do tail hairs! When she first looked in the mirror at her tail hairs she said "I look different mommy". She is right, it makes her look so much older.
I need a little work on making it straight and even but I haven't had any practice! At least Abby doesn't know the difference. And just in case you have forgotten or don't know why I haven't had any practice....
Infant (2004)
This is Ava and Abby. Nothing has changed, Ava has a TON of hair and Abby has none. Pretty funny!

6 months

1st Birthday (2005)

18 months

The same hair style and accessories as baby sis!


Here is the same pair as before, Ava and Abby.
2nd Birthday...still no hair (2006)


Summer 2007


Fall 2007

3rd Birthday (2007)


4th Birthday (2008)

And now! Isn't her hair DREAMY!!

7 comments:

Los Torrientes said...

As the family hairdresser in chief, I salute you, Abigail Faith, and officially proclaim March 28 "Abby has Hair Day". I am so impressed that she finally has hair. I was wondering if we were going to have to get her a wig for kindergarten. She is such a beautiful little girl, though. Bald or not.

Emryn said...

Hair is a wonderful thing at times :) I have a blog also, I'll send you an invite. I am glad I found you also. "emandnate@blogspot.com"

Harris Family said...

She is such a pretty little lady. Hair looks so thick... lovely abby.

Gatherums said...

HI! Its Ally! I seriously cant believe that it has taken all that time for her to grow her hair. That makes me so curious as to why? Maybe its because she is growing the most beautiful hairs and that in the long run it will be totally worth all the wait. She'll have nothing but gorgeous locks the rest of her life! YAY! That sounds pretty fair to me! Anyway its been fun catching up reading on your blog. Im so glad you have one! Tell Ryan Hi! I was sad I didnt get to see you guys this year. Hey Melanie and Stacy are on my list too if you dont have them already. Glad to see that you are all doing well and happy! Congrats to Abby and her major break through on her new "hair tails"!

Tiffani Talks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffani Talks said...

Oh, that post had me laughing out loud. It's great.I have had so many people ask me if Brinton and Abby were brothers when I've had both of them out in public. I'm so glad it's finally long enough for "tail hairs". She looks so pretty. I can't believe how much older they make her look.

Unknown said...


فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض