Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

Instead of sending out Christmas cards this year like I always do (wait, have I EVER sent a Christmas card) I decided it would be a fabulous idea to make my header a Christmas card! We have been very busy packing up our house, not to mention my procrastination, and the time just flew right by. Well, I thought this was a great idea until I realized it has been a while since I changed my header. So it took me longer to figure it out than it would have to write and send out Christmas cards! You win some and lose some. Anyways, Merry Christmas to ALL!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Way cute pics, Jenyce!!
Thats exciting about the schooling and also great that you won't be too far away from family.

Kelly said...

Beautiful pics - you ALL look so different. Shows how much I see you!

Susan said...

Jenyce,
Ok, I found you through Caralee. Its Susan Duve, well Hancock now! Remember my grandma Ade was your neighbor and we hung out when we were older. Well, anyway I just heard you live in Safford and I wanted you to know that we live here to!! Ya, we have been here for 2 years, not a permenant move but we are here for another 1-2 years. I so miss Mesa, but I was excited to hear you were here. If you ever want to do anything just let me know!!!! Check my blog, we can chat its kentandsusan.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Jenyce! I am so glad I found you! You and your family look awesome! I added you as my friend, I hope that is ok...after all you are my friend. Thanks for the Christmas card :)