Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy THANKSGIVING!!

I am grateful for:


-My husband Ryan
-My sweet girls Abby and Kenna
-A Heavenly Father that loves me no matter what
-A loving dad that I know watches over me and gives me strength
-My sweet Mom that is amazingly strong and a great role model
-All of my family
-Friends
-Our health
-Love
-The Gospel
-My testimony
-Ryan's love and support through everything and all of his hard work
-Our home
-Our freedom
-Our home, food, and jobs


This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Harris crew. It was a crew alright! Heather blessed her little guy Merrick on Sunday so her entire in-law family was in town and Francie invited them to our Thanksgiving dinner. And Tiffani's Mother-in-law was also in town so we invited her as well. I think we had about 40 people there and we were one BIG happy family! We enjoyed stuffing our faces and then we all sat around singing along to some good tunes played by Danny and Ed Torriente as well as my sweet Ry (just like the good 'ol days). After our food settled a bit, everyone played a game of soccer. Then we parted our ways and moved on to my mom's house where we ate some amazing pies! You seriously have not lived until you have enjoyed a slice of Bonnie's homeade pie! WHOA!

No comments: